Simply Stated Necklaces and more - check out my current inventory - for sale, of course - at www.etsy.com/shop/MtnGlen

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Time Well Spent

There is not much new to share from my end. 

I continue to invest time in my at-home photography courses.  Time well spent I might add.

Yet, visions of new necklace designs and new paintings swirl about in my head.  I just got to get back to my paints and beads soon.

Spring is in full swing here at the farm.  Rain has been frequent.  And, my perennial gardens are lush, healthy and full of early flowers.  The many colors of my irises certainly put a smile on my face.  I LOVE color.

Vintage Czech Glass Beads OOAK Necklace by MtnGlen - 'Turkish Red'My Turkish poppies are just beginning to bloom.  The bold red is magnificent.  Previously,  I have created a one-of-a-kind necklace based on these poppies.  If you like red, you must check it out in my Etsy shop at:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/130295685/vintage-czech-glass-beads-ooak-necklace?ref=shop_home_active_3.  This necklace is created entirely with vintage Czech beads.


Another necklace created especially for this season, I do have others, is based on the fabulous spring greens.  Again, look to my Etsy shop for details at:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/398735913/vintage-czech-glass-green-serpentine?ref=shop_home_active_85.  This necklace certainly says spring to me.  What about you?

Some of my necklaces I am offering for sale have been based on the flowers in my garden.

My next idea is to create a necklace or two based on the many wonderful birds that grace my gardens and farm.  I am anxious to get to work...actually, more like having fun!

Take some time to yourself and have fun doing those things that give you pleasure...it will be time well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment