Simply Stated Necklaces and more - check out my current inventory - for sale, of course - at www.etsy.com/shop/MtnGlen

Monday, April 3, 2017

Two New Necklaces for Those Who Desire BOLD

I have been itching to do a bit of hands-on creating.

Lately, my spare time has been spent reading/learning camera and photography techniques and even a bit of artwork lessons, but nothing resulting in concrete, hold in my hands, creations.

So, this week, I filled some of my spare time making two new one-of-kind necklaces.

The first necklace is a matte-finished brown marble...chunky, bold, simple, and earthy.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/508459524/redbrown-marble-natural-stone-ooak?ref=shop_home_active_3


The second necklace is an out-of-the-box idea made with eight different kinds of jasper beads - again, bold and maybe a little crazy...certainly very different, specifically for unique or for those wanting to be unique individuals.  Maybe it is time for YOU to step out of your box!


https://www.etsy.com/listing/508806048/multi-jasper-eight-different-kinds?ref=shop_home_active_1


Now, my problem is that I have many more ideas floating around in my head and I do not want to stop making more necklaces.

Unfortunately, I have quite an inventory of my OOAK necklaces at the moment. 

So, I am placing a self-imposed rule on myself.  I have to sell one necklace in order to make one new necklace.

Please help me out...my well-being is at stake. 

I know there must be one of my necklaces that meets your wants, one that matches an outfit in need, or one that would be the perfect gift for a BFF.  Take a look at my complete inventory at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/MtnGlen?ref=hdr_shop_menu&section_id=12049176.   As previously mentioned, these are one-of-a-kind.  Once sold, that specific necklace will never be made by me again.

Have fun taking a gander.  Many thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment