Simply Stated Necklaces and more - check out my current inventory - for sale, of course - at www.etsy.com/shop/MtnGlen

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Changing Seasons

Spring is here!  The weather is gorgeous.

I am spending a lot more time outdoors, so my activity has changed.  My indoor fun time of making one-of-a-kind necklaces and practice painting have transitioned into longer walks and gardening. 

I like to think of my walks as treating my two dogs to adventure walks, but I get plenty of photo-taking time in the process, too. The non-year 'round birds are beginning to return to our farm. The spring song that all the birds create is beautiful...and loud. I am ecstatic!  I love birds and I love to take bird photos.

I have also invested in a DVD photography course to help me improve my photographic skills.  The information obtained in the Introduction alone was worth the price of the course.  I am learning so many new techniques. It was also a pleasant surprise to hear about techniques that I already use.  Those which I learned myself by taking photo after photo...a kind of 'on the job' training. 

In addition, I am reviewing my camera manual which is full of even more helpful information.

I know I have a long way to go, but the process is interesting and so rewarding.

May I suggest that you take  a walk and make a discovery in your own neighborhood.  You might just be surprised at what you find.

And, most of all, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment