Simply Stated Necklaces and more - check out my current inventory - for sale, of course - at www.etsy.com/shop/MtnGlen

Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Return


I am back at it...making new one-of-a-kind necklaces that is.

I took quite a vacation from this most enjoyable activity because, quite frankly, my inventory was exploding.

Now, that I have made a few sales, I can justify making more.  And, I will. I am!

These are the first two, of my return, with many more to come...let me know what you think...really, I would like some feedback.  Just leave a comment below on these or any others in my Etsy shop.  I would like to know what is interesting and what is not.

This first one I named, 'Spring Thaw'. Can you imagine the ice on a frozen river or pond breaking up with the warming temperatures?  Do you see just a hint of spring? 
Tourmalinated Quartz Natural Stone/Gemstone with Vintage Czech Glass Bead Accent Beaded Necklace - 'Spring Thaw'
https://www.etsy.com/listing/181980408/tourmalinated-quartz-natural?ref=shop_home_active_2


This second one is for Dog Lovers, or not.  Notice the dog bone shape of the beads.  A bit of whimsy with lots of cheery color.  'Make someone happy' as the jingle goes. 

Rosa Marble, Multi-Calcite, Peridot Jasper and Red Aventurine Natural Stone/Gemstone Bead Necklace - 'Not For Dog Lovers Only'
https://www.etsy.com/listing/182085181/rosa-marble-multi-calcite-peridot-jasper?ref=listing-shop-header-0

No comments:

Post a Comment